Here at Nathan Aaron Solicitors, we know how stressful mental health law issues can be, not just for individuals, but also for their friends and family. We provide advice to clients across the health and care sector on the full spectrum of mental health law issues. We are a reliable and accessible team of lawyers who really care about getting the best possible outcome for you.
We advise on all aspects of Mental Health law to patients and their relatives, including:
- Legal representation before the First Tier Tribunal (Mental Health)
- Attendance at Hospital Managers hearings
- Section 117 and Care Programme Approach (CPA) meetings
- Assistance with issues with treatment and progress both in hospital and in the community.
- Assistance with applications for Judicial Review to challenge unlawful detention.
- The vast majority of our legal advice is available entirely free of charge to clients though legal aid. See our costs page or contact us for more details.
Our clients are amongst the most vulnerable people in society, which is why we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of advice and support. Compulsory detention under the Mental Health Act can be deeply distressing both for the patient and their relatives. To learn more about how we can help and the services we provide, please contact us.
Call: +44 (0) 208 695 0135